Friday, November 1, 2013

Tyson Lightly Breaded Chicken Breast Strips



I spotted the Tyson Lightly Breaded Chicken Breast Strips at Target and decided to pick up a bag. I have been a “faithful” Purdue lightly breaded chicken strips and chunks buyer for months on end. Since I had heard these were good I opted to give them a go even though they are a points plus value higher than the one I have been buying.

I cooked these in the oven, per the bag directions with a spray of non-stick cooking spray on the pan and over the frozen chicken strips.  I found when done they crisped up nicely, but would’ve crisped up perfectly if I flipped it halfway through. The strips themselves were delicious. The chicken appeared to be more white meat chicken. I quite enjoyed these and will undoubtedly be purchasing another bag when we’re done with the bag I have.  They were perfect alongside some oven crisped French fries but would also be great in a sandwich or even over a salad.

A 3 ounce serving is 150 calories or 4 points plus values.

QUESTION:
What is your favorite brand of frozen chicken strips/nuggets?


No comments:

Post a Comment