Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Homemade English Muffin Pizzas!

I was in the mood for English Muffin pizza and I decided to make a few as a quick and super simple meal.  I used to make these ALL the time (I even make them on bagels) so I quite enjoy them as pizza is my favorite food.  My niece was over when I was making these and she saw the pepperoni and banana pepper rings on it and she told me “Auntie Shannon, you’re not a good cooker.  You’re a spicy cooker” (LOL!) keep in mind she’s 3 and doesn’t like pepperoni pizza because it’s “spicy.”

To make these I used store-brand light fork-split English muffins.  I split them in half and added 3 tablespoons of sauce on each pizza (the 2 halves - which I seasoned with garlic and Italian seasoning), I then topped with 1/3 cup fat free mozzarella cheese (which I distributed over the 4 pieces).  Each pizza was topped off with 1 slice of Hormel Turkey Pepperoni and a few banana pepper rings.  I baked them in a 350 degree oven for 8-10 minutes and ate when done.  Soo yummy!

Point Plus wise this meal was 7 Points Plus.

QUESTION:
Have you ever made English muffin pizzas?

No comments:

Post a Comment