Tuesday, February 7, 2017

Dannon Light & Fit Greek Toasted Marshmallow

Stopping into my local grocery store this past week I glanced up at the Dannon Light & Fit selection and almost leaped out of my coat – I saw a new flavor! With a quick swift movement I snatched up two containers of the Dannon Light & Fit Greek Toasted Marshmallow before I could even question the purchase.

I had the yogurt today for my snack at work and I have to say … it is absolutely delicious! The yogurt, in a way, reminds me of the toasted coconut vanilla – which is one of my favorites, although it doesn’t have that bold coconut flavor (if that makes any sense). There’s an underlying creamy vanilla aftertaste which is what reminds me so much of the coconut yogurt. Flavor wise – it’s definitely marshmallow. I wouldn’t necessarily say toasted marshmallow, but it’s definitely got a marshmallow flavor to it.

It’s the same consistency in the full range of L&F yogurts, but it’s along the same thickness of the coconut (due to there not being any mix-ins on the bottom). Overall I really enjoyed this and will undoubtedly pick up a few more when they’re re-stocked.

A container is 80 calories or 2 smart points.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment