Sunday, May 11, 2014

Weight Watchers Aloha! Almond Bar Snack Bars

A few weeks ago I noticed Weight Watchers came out with a new (or rather a repackaged) snack bar. I picked it up because I knew I was going on vacation and I wanted a snack bar I could pack away in my carry on that wouldn’t take up much room, would satisfy me for a snack and would help steer me away from temptation while staying in a house on vacation.

The bars themselves are along the lines of a “Hawaiian treat”. There are almonds in the bar, while there are also piece of mangos, pineapple, papaya and coconut. The bars are moderate in size (meaning they’re not too big or too small), they’re soft, chewy, crunchy from the almonds, and moderately sweet. There’s a bit of a “glaze” that encases the bar making it a little sticky against your fingertips. I found they gave me the sweetness I was looking for, while they also gave me a crunch (which is always appreciated).

These are for sale at your local Weight Watchers location. They do range in price depending on if you purchase them on sale or not.

Each bar is 120 calories or 3 points plus values.

No comments:

Post a Comment